NOTE: Rescheduling charges for many USMLE Step exams should be reinstated by Prometric on September 1, 2020. Please see the Prometric internet site to find out more.
For Appointments at Prometric Test Centers for step one, step two CK, and step three exams:
Prometric will charge a charge if USMLE examinees change testing appointments ( ag e.g., reschedule, cancel, modification test center location) at Prometric Test Centers thirty or less times before their test that is scheduled date. No charge is charged for changing testing appointments 31 or even more times before the very first time regarding the planned test.
The date whether you pay a fee and the amount of this fee that you change your appointment, using local time at the Regional Registration Center for the Prometric Testing Region, will determine:
- If you improve your visit 31 or higher times before (however including) the day that is first of planned test date, there’s absolutely no cost.
- If you improve your appointment less than 31 times but significantly more than 5 times before ( not including) the day that is first of planned test date, there clearly was a $50 charge.
- If you improve your appointment 5 or fewer days before (although not including) the very first time of your planned test date, there was a greater cost. This charge differs by Prometric Testing Region and also by exam.
A routine of charges is supplied into the dining table below. As mentioned within the USMLE Bulletin of data, appointments could be changed by after the directions on the Scheduling allow. You will have to offer your Prometric Confirmation quantity when you replace your visit. If you reschedule, your rescheduled test date(s) must fall in your assigned eligibility duration.
|Appointment Change costs for Computer-based exams Fees (placed in US bucks) effective January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020|
|The date which you improve your appointment||Prometric Testing Region||step one||action 2 CK||Step 3|
|31 or more times before ( not including) initial time regarding the planned test date||All screening regions||No cost||No charge||No cost|
|less than 31 times and much more than 5 days before (although not including) initial time associated with the planned test date||All testing regions||$50||$50||$50|
|5 or fewer times before (although not including) initial time regarding the scheduled test date||US and Canada||$121||$136||$242*|
|Africa, Asia (including Hong Kong and Pakistan), Australia, China, Asia, Indonesia, Latin America, center East (including Egypt), Thailand||$293||$330||N/A|
|Europe (including Israel), Korea, Taiwan||$333||$375||N/A|
* For step three administrations, you will be charged a rescheduling fee of $121 if you are rescheduling one or more, but fewer than all days of your appointment, between 1 and 5 days prior to your first scheduled test date.
Crucial Scheduling for step two CS happens to be temporarily suspended. Please check always announcements to learn more before using for step two CS.
For Step Two CS Examination Appointments:
You may cancel your scheduled testing appointment and reschedule for a different date and/or center, subject to availability if you have a scheduled testing appointment and are unable to take the exam on your scheduled test date or at your scheduled center. You might cancel and/or reschedule whenever you want through the conclusion of your day before your scheduled test date. Nonetheless, no canceling is permitted beginning at 12:00 AM, Eastern amount of time in the usa, in your planned test date. The date which you cancel your testing appointment will determine the quantity of your rescheduling fee, since described into the list and dining table below. All times and notice durations are determined making use of Eastern amount of time in the usa.
- In the event that you cancel a lot more than 14 calendar times before your scheduled test date, you’ll not be charged a charge when you reschedule.
- You will be charged a $400 fee when you reschedule if you cancel between 3 and 14 calendar days before your scheduled test date.
- You will be charged a $650 fee when you reschedule if you cancel 2 calendar days before your scheduled test date.
- If you cancel 1 day before your scheduled test date you’ll be charged a $1,300 cost when you reschedule.
- You will be charged a $1,300 fee when you reschedule if you miss your scheduled testing appointment without canceling.
|Example: Appointment Change costs for CS exams charges (placed in US bucks) effective at the time of January 1, 2020|
|Scheduled Test Date||Cancel Date(s)||Fee|
|July 15||On or before June 30||No Fee|
|July 1 вЂ“ July 12||$400|
If you cancel without rescheduling or miss your scheduled testing appointment, there is absolutely no guarantee that testing appointments throughout your eligibility duration are going to be available once you make an effort to reschedule. You must submit a new application and exam registration fee in order to take the exam if you do not reschedule within your eligibility period.
If you should be struggling to keep your scheduled testing appointment, we encourage one to cancel your visit as quickly as possible, no matter whether you will be willing to reschedule. Whenever examinees cancel a lot more than 14 calendar days before their visit, it really is much more likely that another examinee will have the ability to fill that screening slot. Avoiding many unfilled screening slots assists https://www.hookupdate.net/latinomeetup-review/ the USMLE Program manage ability and minmise increases into the price of the exam.
- Notices |
- Faqs |
- Efficiency Information
- The Comprehensive Review (CRU) |
- Test Accommodations |
- About |
- Contact |
- Download Adobe Reader